Fluffy Homemade Pancake is ideal for a weekend morning breakfast. Everyone loves to have this versatile and delicious breakfast. All the ingredients required for Pancake are usually available all the time in one’s kitchen. Plus, the best thing is, it requires very little time to prepare. Additionally, toppings are not definite for Pancake, it completely depends upon your taste and choice.
Trust me, only 30 minutes are required from the whisking of batter to serve yummy Pancake on your breakfast table. By using this recipe, you will make perfectly fluffy Pancake you always dreamt of, and for sure, you will love to make it for every weekend. Have this mouth-watering Pancake with lots of pulpy fruits, honey, chocolate syrup, and peanut butter.
The list of ingredients and method required to make Fluffy Pancakes is as follow.
- Refined wheat flour – 2 cups
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted butter, melted – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 1.5 cup
Note: Please don’t confuse between tablespoon (tbsp) and a teaspoon (tsp) and don’t use salt if you are using salted butter.
- Maple syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Fruits, sliced- Mango, banana, or as per your choice
- Powdered sugar
- Take a bowl, mix all the ingredients except milk and butter.
- Take another bowl, using wire whisk mix the milk and melted butter.
- Now, add mixed dry ingredients in the milk mixture. Stir the mixture using a wire whisk until it moistened. Some lumps in the batter are fine, no need to over-mix it.
- Keep the batter aside when you are heating the pan on medium flame.
- Take 1/4 cup of batter and pour onto the pan, cook it 3-6 minutes from each side, until both sides turn golden brown.
- Serve it hot with the toppings and enjoy the breakfast!
READ MORE : Assorted Mushroom, Onion And Ricotta Cake
Some useful tips for making Fluffy Homemade Pancakes:
- Mixing of batter – Just remember, do not over-mix the batter otherwise the Pancakes will be dense and hard. Some lumps in the batter are okay.
- Smaller pancakes are good – Smaller is easy to cook, otherwise you will find difficulty in flipping.
- The flat cooking pan is ideal – On flat surfaced pan, Pancake takes better shape and cooked well too.
- Flipping of Pancakes – bubbles start to form on the uncooked side and edges are settled firmly, this is the time when Pancakes is to be flipped.